Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Danny Brown - "DIP" (Sampology A/V Remix)



 WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

 I was up at six AM, in bed with my laptop, exhausted but unable to sleep because of all the caffeine I'd used to flog myself through the previous day.

I was surfing the Vice YouTube channel, looking for a documentary to post, when I finally passed out at the keyboard.  Woke up at 3 PM and this was on my laptop.

I'm white, and old, and I don't know what this is, but I fucking love it. Listen to those crazy drums! I read in the comments that it was entirely sampled from records bought in India. Of course, we've all read a lot of bullshit in YouTube comments, so I can't vouch for that, but I agree with Trinity Lo-Fi Official that whatever the fuck this is, it is "absolute genious" (sic).

No comments:

Post a Comment